YOUR WORK DEMANDS A GREAT TEAM
Hire and Retain the Best Talent
Fill your talent pipeline with the right job candidates. Candidates that share your values, are a fit for the job and will work well with your team.
Build Strong Teams
Build teams that can resolve internal conflict, communicate clearly, have clearly defined roles and processes and possess a strong sense of purpose.
Develop Emerging Leaders
Our behavioral and cognitive tools will help you identify employees that think strategically, drive for results and collaborate effectively.
WHY THE PREDICTIVE INDEX AND PI CONSULTING GROUP
It works across any job, in any industry. Click here to see the correlations between our criteria and the behavioral drives that are essential in your industry.
All of our assessments are scientifically validated against populations large enough to be used for any job, in any industry, in any location worldwide.
The PI Behavioral Assessment has been investigated in nearly 500 criterion-related validity studies across almost all jobs and countries. This body of evidence supports the fact that the PI is indeed consistently related to important workplace outcomes such as tenure, turnover, sales and customer satisfaction. Two recent meta-analyses show that it predicts overall job performance, tenure, sales performance and counterproductive behavior.
We adhere to professional guidelines and government compliance.
Our assessments and recommended practices have been developed in a manner consistent with all critical standards and guidelines. They were designed to provide a framework for determining the proper use of assessments and other selection procedures, as well as preventing discriminatory employment practices.
The Predictive Index assessments and recommended practices comply with:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Uniform Guidelines for the Development and Use of Personnel Selection Procedures (1978)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- International Test Commission (ITC)
Our science gets better with age.
The Predictive Index Science team and its solutions have continuously evolved since 1955. PI maintains a Science Advisory Board staffed with university professors, I/O psychologists, and other subject matter experts in psychometrics. The board regularly reviews and evaluates our science and methodology so we can continue to build on the well-established foundation and history that we have, as well as our future.
Have all of your candidates and employees take our quick Behavioral Assessment (takes about 6 minutes) to determine their behavioral pattern. Analysis of behavioral patterns will show you what drives and needs people have, what types of jobs they will likely excel at, and also uncovers key insights into how best to manage and communicate with them.
Varying positions within a company require a minimum threshold of cognitive ability, or learning aptitude, that employees need to function in a role. Our Cognitive Assessment asks numerical, verbal, and spatial reasoning questions to determine an individual’s capacity to learn, adapt, and grasp new concepts in the workplace.
Easily gather useful data from key stakeholders across your organization who will be interacting with a specific role to determine the best-fitting behavioral pattern to excel in the position. The job analysis takes into account the specific tactical elements of the role and also considers the company culture and team dynamics.
Our Selling Skills and Influencing Skills assessments help you quantify and improve your team’s approach to consultative selling or influencing others inside and outside your organization.
Having the right tools is only part of the equation. We believe heavily in the power of knowledge and have carefully crafted a curriculum of instructor-led management training workshops to ensure swift adoption and direct ROI from The Predictive Index across your entire organization! All of our courses are led by expert trainers from our PI Certified Partner Network.
- PI Fundamentals
- Good for all employees.
- This workshop will allow everyone in your organization to understand the fundamentals of PI and the power it provides everyone in the organization.
- Hiring with PI
- Good for Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- This workshop will walk you through the steps necessary to define and artfully craft a job description, how to attract the best-fitting candidates, and how to select and hire the the ideal candidate.
- Managing with PI
- Good for Managers, Supervisors, and Leadership.
- This workshop will show you how to better manage your team members by realizing a path toward clear communication and understanding how to play into each of their core strengths to drive crazy performance.
- Our Official PI Practitioner Training Course
- Good for HR Professionals and those looking to become a Certified PI Practitioner.
- This workshop walks you through our entire methodology. Those who attend this workshop will learn how to unlock the true power of PI and will serve as the resident PI advisor and advocate in their organization. At least one employee within your organization will attend this workshop in order to become a PI client.
THE LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Bob provides his thoughts on how to improve your business
and how PI Consulting Group can help you.
Over the course of more than 60 years, 8000 businesses in 145 countries have leveraged the power of The Predictive Index to analyze workplace behaviors, harness the skills of employees and build cohesive, high-performing teams.