5 Things You May Not Know You Can Do With the Predictive Index
The Predictive Index method has been in use for decades, giving employers valuable insights that help them build more productive teams and identify leaders. This much you might already know about the Predictive Index, but there’s probably more that you haven’t heard about. Let’s talk about five valuable benefits of the Predictive Index that you may not be aware of:
1. Did you know that when you partner with PI Consulting Group, you get access to an online library and real-time question and answer capabilities? As a member of PI Worldwide, we have access to experienced consultants that help you change the way you find the right people. We offer:
- Behavior assessment
- Skill assessment
- Cognitive assessment
- Dynamic workforce analytics
- Business expertise
2. Because your company culture is unique, you need to hire people who will match it. That’s not always easy in the traditional model of looking at someone’s resume, interviewing them and then hiring them. With the Predictive Index, you use the assessments to see who is a match. You can add the ones that seem best matched to your list of favorites and then see who is associated best with a specific role within the company.
3. With the Predictive Index method, you get everything you need in one place. You don’t have to go back and forth to different places – all the data is siloed with us, so you can see names, favorites, overall match, behavioral pattern, cognitive match and everyone’s reference profile. You can also customize columns to your liking. This means you do a lot less fishing for information.
4. You don’t need to fret about forgetting anything, because the Predictive Index does everything for you. For example, you don’t need to remember the job target – the software pulls in the job target you’ve created.
5. Talent optimization is another aspect of the Predictive Index that you might not know about. At PI Consulting Group, we know that with talent optimization, which is the discipline that empowers you as a leader to close the talent gap, you get better performance out of individuals and teams as a whole.
Talent optimization involves diagnosing your prospects or current employees through measuring “people data,” analyzing it and prescribing remedies as needed. People strategies will be created and allowed to evolve. You also use people data insights to hire top talent and build better functioning teams. Finally, talent optimization involves inspiring employees by driving important employee-oriented activities.
Those are just a handful of important aspects of the Predictive Index, but if you want to know more, contact us and let’s talk about our process.