Behavior: It Only Takes Six Minutes to Gain So Many Critical Insights.
Have all of your candidates and employees take our quick Behavioral Assessment (takes about 6 minutes) to determine their behavioral pattern. Analysis of behavioral patterns will show you what drives and needs people have, what types of jobs they will likely excel at, and also uncovers key insights into how best to manage and communicate with them.
Cognitive: It’s Not Actually An Employee’s Intelligence Level. It’s How Fast They Learn.
Varying positions within a company require a minimum threshold of cognitive ability, or learning aptitude, that employees need to function in a role. Our Cognitive Assessment asks numerical, verbal, and spatial reasoning questions to determine an individual’s capacity to learn, adapt, and grasp new concepts in the workplace.
Job Analysis: If You Start Here, You Are On Your Way to the Right Fit for the Right Job.
Easily gather useful data from key stakeholders across your organization who will be interacting with a specific role to determine the best-fitting behavioral pattern to excel in the position. The job analysis takes into account the specific tactical elements of the role and also considers the company culture and team dynamics.
Skills: Is it Time to Take a New Look at How You’re Handling Consultative Selling?
Our Selling Skills and Influencing Skills assessments help you quantify and improve your team’s approach to consultative selling or influencing others inside and outside your organization.
PI Workshops: Expert-Led, Practical, and Great for Everyone on Your Team!
Having the right tools is only part of the equation. We believe heavily in the power of knowledge and have carefully crafted a curriculum of instructor-led management training workshops to ensure swift adoption and direct ROI from The Predictive Index across your entire organization! All of our courses are led by expert trainers from our PI Certified Partner Network.
- PI Fundamentals
- Good for all employees.
- This workshop will allow everyone in your organization to understand the fundamentals of PI and the power it provides everyone in the organization.
- Hiring with PI
- Good for Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- This workshop will walk you through the steps necessary to define and artfully craft a job description, how to attract the best-fitting candidates, and how to select and hire the the ideal candidate.
- Managing with PI
- Good for Managers, Supervisors, and Leadership.
- This workshop will show you how to better manage your team members by realizing a path toward clear communication and understanding how to play into each of their core strengths to drive crazy performance.
- Our Official PI Practitioner Training Course
- Good for HR Professionals and those looking to become a Certified PI Practitioner.
- This workshop walks you through our entire methodology. Those who attend this workshop will learn how to unlock the true power of PI and will serve as the resident PI advisor and advocate in their organization. At least one employee within your organization will attend this workshop in order to become a PI client.